Bug when selecting cards during bomb animation

felix

Senior Dev
Teammitglied
Premium
@Schoenix: Tja, das ist klar falsch. Der Tichubutton wird bei Betätigen des Playbuttons deaktiviert aber nicht beim Bombenbutton. Vielen Dank für die Mitteilung.

Schoenix

Tichuant
@felix in den Kontext auch ein Bug, den ich kürzlich hatte. Mein Mate wünschte sich eine 3 und ich hatte eine 3er-Bombe, die ich sodann spielte. Anschließend merkte ich, dass ich tichuwürdige Karten hatte und tatsächlich war es mir trotz der bereits gespielten Bombe noch möglich, Tichu anzusagen (was ich dann auch erfolgreich gemacht habe). Das sollte normal nicht so sein oder?

felix

Senior Dev
Teammitglied
Premium
Thank you for enjoying our app and for your detailled report.
I will do some research on this problem. Probably it will be hard to detect.

Galkar

Tichuant
Hello, I love this app, thank you so much for developing it! I hope it is alright to report this in English, my German is very bad :/

I would like to report a bug I encountered today. Near the end of the round I only had a bomb and a pair left. I played the bomb and while the bomb animation was playing I tapped on the two cards of my remaining pair to get ready to play them and finish. When I did, both cards raised up out of the hand as though they were both selected, but one of them was offset to the left a bit as though it were part of a larger set. When the timer finished and I played the selected cards, though, only one of the two cards actually got played as a single, which ruined a guaranteed finish.

I'm not complaining about the outcome - I should have verified my selection when it was clear that there was at least a visual bug happening - but it might be worth looking into this scenario. I assume the problem was somehow due to my pre-selecting my next play during the bomb animation.

The attached image is my hand when the bug occurred and the red outlines are where the two 9s appeared after selecting them but before playing them.

Thank you again for this great app!

Anhänge

• IMG_20240627_104624.jpg
    IMG_20240627_104624.jpg
    1,6 MB · Aufrufe: 5
Oben